Art Education & Graphic Design Officer
To be responsible for the design, management and delivery of education programmes in support of the KFBG mission.
- To be responsible for the design, management and delivery of art education programmes in support of the KFBG mission;
- To design, manage and conduct a range of art & experiential education programmes to enhance self-awareness and connection to nature, in support of sustainable living, for people of various ages and backgrounds;
- To help integrate art education elements into KFBG’s other education programmes;
- To establish and maintain a network of relevant experts, community groups, schools and other organizations
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- Fluency in Cantonese and/or Putonghua; command of English an advantage ;
- A degree or Master degree in a relevant educational field ;
- 3 years of working experience in Art Education programmes preferred;
- Proven skills in facilitation, design and implementation of art programmes, workshops or retreats;
- Experience in a meditation practice would be an advantage;
- Self-motivated, dynamic and a good team player;
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people in a positive, inspirational way;
- Passion for nature;
- Have an understanding of Chinese culture;
- Physically fit for mild outdoor group activities;
- Open minded and recognize the validity of all spiritual paths;
- Ability to market and organize art programmes to the public and organizations;
- Able to work residentially occasionally, including weekends and public holidays;
- Valid Type I or II driving license is preferred.
Interested parties should send a detailed C.V., with expected salary, and a short essay on the topic, ‘How can we help people to connect to their own hearts and nature?’ to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.