Assistant Conservation Officer (Wild Animal Rescue & Projects Section)
Fauna Conservation Department
- Assist in staff management ensuring practices and processes are followed out as required.
- Provide animal talks for visitors.
- To cover allocated Supervisors’ responsibilities when they are absent.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBG.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience, with hands-on experience in animal husbandry and team supervision. (Candidates with less experience may be considered for a lower post)
- Form 7 or above with certificate of animal husbandry or related subjects.
- Relevant experience in staff training, coaching and management
- Demonstrated enthusiasm regarding conservation and animal care issues.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Physically fit to work in outdoor environment and in adverse weather.
- Willing to work in weekends and public holidays.
- Confident in public speaking.
- Able to work independently and also work in team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Honest, responsible and friendly.
- Valid HK vehicle driving license preferable.
Please send C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.