Eat Well Ambassador Scheme
The Eat Well Café at Green Hub (Old Tai Po Police Station) is a plant-based restaurant that exists to reconnect soil, soul and society. We strive to create a menu and environment that supports health and sustainability for both our community and the planet. We are seeking interns who share, and are willing to further the mission.
The Eat Well Ambassador Scheme is a capacity building programme, which aims to provide a three-to-six-month on-job training opportunity for community members who are considering a career in the sustainability field. Ambassadors will gain first-hand experience in sales, cookery and administration of a café that is striving for low-carbon mission. At the same time, they will also understand how one can contribute to a better world for all by living happier, healthier and more sustainably.
- Committed to the mission, vision and values of KFBG
- Mature, self-motivated and dynamic
- A good team player and communicator
- Strong passion for nature and sustainable living
- Open minded and recognizes the validity of all spiritual paths
- Fluent in Cantonese. Fluency in English and Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Each engagement lasts for 3 to 6 months and each ambassador has to commit to 5.5-day (44 hours) work per week. Working on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays is essential.
- Priority will be given to Tai Po residents
- Welcome applicants from Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA), Self-Reliance Scheme (SFS) and Intensive Employment Assistance Project (IEAP).
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Manager, Human Resources, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org