- To be responsible for the design, management and delivery of education programmes in support of the KFBG mission;
- To design, manage and conduct a range of holistic, experiential education programmes, school talks and outdoor camps to enhance self-awareness and connection to nature, in support of sustainable living, for people of various ages and backgrounds;
- To help integrate holistic education elements into KFBG's other education programmes;
- To establish and maintain a network of relevant experts, community groups, schools and other organizations;
- To lead a small team of volunteers.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- A degree in a relevant educational field;
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in Experiential Nature Education, Holistic Education or Transformational Education programmes preferred. Candidates with less experience will be considered for an Assistant Education Officer role;
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese, Mandarin is preferred and computer literacy;
- Proven skills in facilitation, design and implementation of workshops or camps;
- Experience in a meditation practice would be an advantage;
- Self-motivated, dynamic and a good team player;
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people in a positive, inspirational way;
- Passion for nature;
- Have an understanding of Chinese culture;
- Physically fit for mild outdoor group activities;
- Open minded and recognize the validity of all spiritual paths;
- Ability to market and organize programmes to the public and organizations;
- Able to work residentially occasionally, including weekends and public holidays;
- Valid Type I or II driving license is preferred.
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V., with expected salary, and a short essay on 'How can we help people to connect to their own hearts and nature?' to the Human Resources Department, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.