Flora Conservation Department
- Assisting in general administrative work.
- Handling purchase, data entry and filing.
- Managing departmental library.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- Form 5 graduate with passes in Chinese and English in HKCEE;
- 2 years experience in assisting office administration, with hands-on experience in project administration will be an advantage;
- Good knowledge in Chinese Word processing and Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, document scanning and e-mail;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage;
- Good presentation and organizing skills;
- Be responsible, independent, good interpersonal skills, self motivated and with detail-minded;
- 5-day week but required to work on Saturdays and / or Public Holidays.
Please send C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.