Special Arrangements During Typhoon Period
When a Typhoon / Tropical Cyclone is approaching or affecting Hong Kong, please take note of these special arrangements in KFBG:
- KFBG will remain open when Typhoon Signal No.1 or No.3 is in force.
- Once the Hong Kong Observatory has announced that Typhoon Signal No.8 will be hoisted within a few hours:
- KFBG will be CLOSED
- No visitors will be allowed to enter or remain in KFBG
- Visitors already inside KFBG will be requested to leave, as soon as possible
- After Typhoon Signal No.8 has been replaced by Typhoon Signal No.3 or NO.1, KFBG will remain CLOSED until emergency clearance or urgent repair work due to typhoon damage is completed.
- Please check with our Reception Office (852) 2483 7200 for the re-opening time of KFBG to the general public.
- We will contact visiting or tour groups with advance bookings and notify them that KFBG is CLOSED due to emergency work related to typhoon damage.