- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- Applicants should have a PhD and Postdoctoral experience in the field of botany or
ecology (preferably restoration ecology);
- A minimum of 10 years working experience;
- Strong leadership skills with experience of supervising a team and managing
large internally/externally funded projects;
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin (written and oral);
- Advanced knowledge of statistics, strong computational skills and extensive
knowledge of the flora of South China are required;
- Experience in supervising MSc and PhD students would be a plus;
- Open minded and recognize the validity of all spiritual paths.
The job holder will primarily be based in Hong Kong, but s/he may also need to work outside Hong Kong to implement projects.