Sustainable Living and Agriculture Department
To perform administrative duties to ensure the office run smoothly.
- General administration duties including handling enquiry and booking, record keeping, filing, procurement and stock checking.
- Liaison with staff members and external suppliers to perform administration duties in compliance with guidelines and protocols.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments to ensure smooth office operations.
- Commitment to the mission and values of KFBGC.
- A college graduate or above.
- At least 2 years of office administration experience.
- Proficient PC skills and good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Pleasant with good communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
- Mature, independent and able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated, pleasant and strong sense of responsibility.
- Open-minded and recognize the validity of all spiritual paths.
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V., with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.