(Assistant) Sustainable Agriculture Officer
Sustainable Living and Agriculture Department
Supervise a team of farmers on daily operation of livestock and organic resource recovery systems at KFBG. Deliver workshops, conduct research and implement programs to promote sustainable agriculture, organic resource recovery and facilitate community transition to sustainable living in Hong Kong.
- Commitment to the mission and values of KFBGC;
- Have deep understanding about sustainable food system and the related socio-economic issues;
- Possesses a degree in Agricultural, Biological Science and/or related field;
- At least three years of solid experience in managing field workers;
- At least three years of solid experience in livestock husbandry, sustainable agricultural and/or organic resource recovery system;
- An excellent command of English and Cantonese. Mandarin is preferred.
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent communication and organizing skills;
- Able to work independently as well as in team work;
- Physically fit for frequent outdoor work;
- Valid type II driving license preferable;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Sustainable Agriculture Officer.
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org