Customer Service Supervisor
To provide smooth and efficient Visitor Services and to handle the duties and daily operation of the KFBG Reception Office.
- To provide good customer-oriented reception services to visitors to KFBG;
- To handle applications for group and individual visits to KFBG;
- To handle all phone enquiries and general enquiries from visitors;
- To maintain a daily record of entry permits and bookings;
- To prepare visitor analysis report;
- To manage KFBG Ambassador Booth;
- To administer the admission tickets and shuttle-bus ticketing system for visitors. (daily- includes Sundays and / or Public Holidays and / or at special events);
- To support the organization of staff functions and events;
- To attend event meetings on behalf of the Reception Office;
- To assist in Administration duties, whenever required.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- At least 3 years of proven working experience in similar roles;
- Form 5 or above, holder of certificate in customer service would be an advantage;
- Fluency in Cantonese and/or Putonghua; command of English an advantage;
- Self-motivated, pleasant personality and a good team player;
- Good Interpersonal communication skill;
- Physically fit for mild outdoor activities;
- Willing to work on shift is a MUST (includes Saturdays, Sundays and/or Public Holidays).
Interested parties should send a CV, expected salary, and a cover letter (describing relevant work experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the HR Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.