Digital Specialist and Social Media Expert
The job holder is responsible for managing digital fundraising and further optimizing KFBGs social media strategy and communication for the organisation.
The position reports directly to the Head of the Partnerships Department.
- Further improve the communication of KFBG via social media;
- Integrate the various social media channels from a strategic and practical perspective;
- Integrate / align the communication via various social media channels about the programmes KFBG offers, and with the overall visitor experience;
- Implement performance marketing (GDN, SEO, and SEM) initiatives to generate traffic and enhance donation conversion rates;
- Develop engaging content and maintain daily operations for digital channels, including website emails and social media platforms, through content creation, scheduling, ad planning, monitoring, and reporting;
- Planning, developing, and implementing digital fundraising activities, and the measurement and evaluation of the effectiveness of each activity for donor prospecting, value, and loyalty;
- Prepare regular reports for management review, and provide insights and suggestions for continual improvements and optimizations;
- Working with relevant departments for fundraising projects, including Programme design, resource mobilisation, and programme evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing, Business Administration or a related discipline;
- Experience with website management, SEO, SEM, and GDN, knowledge of Google Analytics/relevant analytical tools is preferred;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with proven capabilities in handling digital marketing campaigns;
- An innovative, user-centric, and active-learning mindset;
- Knowledge of graphic design, photo and video editing software (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro) will be an advantage;
- Good command of English, proficiency in Cantonese, or Putonghua is preferred;
- Excellent communications, listening, and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in the NGO sector is preferred, especially on conservation;
- Open minded and recognize the validity of all spiritual paths;
- Physically fit for outdoor work and willing to work on a roster including some weekends and public holidays (compensation days will be provided);
- A valid driving license is preferable.
Interested parties should send a CV, expected salary, and a cover letter (describing relevant work experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the HR Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong, or email to email@example.com.
Deadline for application: 1 June 2022.