Facilities Manager (Operations)
The Facilities Manager (Operations) reports to the Head of the Facilities Department and will be responsible for managing the operations function of the KFBG including operations office, cleaning, carpool, canteen and farm shop, and leading the operations team to deliver customer care and excel customer experience, both internally and externally. The manager will supervise several teams, consisting of in total 15 staff.
Manage internal client service
1. Provide logistic support and solutions.
2. Develop and implement internal customer support initiatives.
3. Manage car parks, maintenance of vehicles and ensure compliance to driving regulations within the Farm.
Improve visitor experience
4. Develop and implement solutions for excellent visitor experience.
5. Handle and investigate customer complaints.
Drive human capital and administration
6. Lead and support operations team, canteen and farm shop staff to execute their day-to-day duties.
7. Manage and motivate the performance of the teams and maintain the daily operation in good order.
8. Set up duty roster for gatekeepers.
9. Ensure reasonable compliance of the government OH&S regulations with the Farm including necessary staff training.
10. Ensure firefighting equipment and first aid supplies are adequately maintained within the Farm.
The incumbent may be asked to perform an additional task according to the needs of the KFBG and formulated by Head of the Facilities Department.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBG
- Academic training in facilities management or related fields at diploma or above level
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in facilities or property management related field with not less than 3 years in managerial position
- Experience in leading frontline cleaning and security staff
- Experience in coordination between inhouse departments, consultants, and contractors
- Hands on experience on cleaning, canteen and other operations matters of facilities management
- A good team player with strong leadership skills and attention to details
- Strong coaching and training to team members
- Knowledge and experience in using MS Office software, and knowledge of using FM software will be advantageous but not a must
- Knowledge in and commitment to quality, environmental, health and safety standards
- Good communicate skill in both written and speaking English and Cantonese
- Mature, self-motivated and be able to work under pressure
- Open minded and recognizes the validity of all spiritual paths
- Holder of driving license class 1 & 2 preferred
- Willing and fit for outdoor duties.
Interested parties, please send C.V. with expected salary and a letter outlining your motivation to work for KFBG to HR Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, N.T. or e-mail to email@example.com.