Flora Conservation Department
- Supervise and coach a work team.
- Manage the daily operation of a nursery with horticultural technique.
- Lead the team to carry out field work.
- Apply native plant species for gardening, landscaping and reforestation with the control of work safety.
- Plan and arrange project for replacement planting and reforestation work.
- Assist the officer to complete the designed work.
- Plan, record and report work of the team.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC.
- With a Degree and has 3-year hands-on experience in horticulture.
- With at least 1-year experience in supervising frontline staff.
- Good knowledge in horticultural technique, gardening technique and applying native plants for landscaping.
- Experience in hiking and planning hiking trip.
- Familiar with trails in HK country parks and have knowledge in identifying native plants.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Have basic computer skills, such as Microsoft Office and email etc.
- Physically fit for outdoor work.
- Open minded and recognizes the validity of all spiritual paths.
Please send C.V. (with interested position and expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.