KFBG Green Hub: Co-op Shopkeeper
Sustainable Living and Agriculture Department
The Green Hub is established by Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden to reimagine the Old Tai Po Police Station, a declared monument, to demonstrate how we can live sustainably while at the same time respecting nature and each other. The Shopkeeper will handle daily retail operations at the Co-op Shop to bridge resilient collaboration between sustainable producers and consumers.
- Retail operations include managing point-of–sales (POS) system and reconciling transactions.
- Process product sourcing and procurement according to the sustainable living guidelines.
- Manage product storage and stocking, inventory, pricing and monthly stock-taking exercises.
- Arrange product display and maintain the Co-op Shop in welcoming conditions.
- Provide customer service to deepen visitors’ understanding and support to sustainable living
- Manage and explore extension of community-support scheme to tighten collaboration between producers and consumers to advance sustainability.
- Commit to the mission, vision and values of KFBG Green Hub
- Well-organized, proactive able to work independently and communicate fluently in Cantonese and English. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Form 7 / DSE or above
- Preferably with more than two years of working experience in retail sale and customer service. Experience in green retailing is a plus.
- Familiar with MS Office, point-of-sales (POS) system and cashier operations.
- 5-day work per week. Working on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays is essential.
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V., with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome applicants from Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA), Self-Reliance Scheme (SFS) and Intensive Employment Assistance Project (IEAP). Priority will be given to Tai Po residents.