- To promote Membership scheme (link) at KFBG site and Green Hub.
- To recruit visitors to become Members of KFBG
- To assist staff to prepare the membership collaterals and hold member’s only events.
- Other Duties as assigned from time to time by the department.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC.
- Fluent in Cantonese. Fluency in English and Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, self-motivated, dynamic and friendly
- Able to work in an outdoor environment independently or in team.
- Willing to undertake rostered work (at least 2 days a week and at least 4 hours per day) on weekends and public holidays.
- Strong passion for nature conservation or sustainable living.
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Manager, Human Resources, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong, or email to email@example.com.