General Administration Department
The Operations Supervisor performs supervisory and administrative work in coordinating all unit activity. The individual must have good administrative ability and supervisory experience. The work requires behavioral and conceptual skills, ability to motivate others, and role clarity. Adaptable, flexible and creative, exercising good judgment in problem solving and unusual occurrences. This is a great job for someone likes to organize, manage small teams and work with like-minded colleagues in a beautiful natural environment.
The position reports to the Operations Officer.
- To provide logistic support and solutions to internal and external clients.
- To discover, develop and implement internal customer support initiatives to meet internal customers’ expectation.
- To handle and investigate customer queries and complaints.
- Assist to supervise GAD attendants and canteen staff to carry out their day-to-day duties.
- To handle shop sale in the absence of the Shop Keeper.
- Assist to manage the performance, supervise, and set up duty roster for gatekeepers, cleaners, canteen staff, and maintain the daily operation in good order.
- To maintain rules and procedures for the various workgroups in the Section and monitor their compliance.
- To manage car parks, maintenance of vehicles and ensure compliance to driving regulations within the organization.
- To assist in drafting, updating and implementing the KFBG’s administrative policies, guidelines and regulations.
- Procurement of general office supplies, consumables, equipment and arrange for their allocation and stock keeping.
- To assist in monitoring the tendering process.
- To coordinate Farm events and organize various internal functions.
- To ensure reasonable compliance of the government OH&S regulations in the Department.
- To arrange for necessary training for Farm’s staff re OH&S matters with HR support.
- To ensure firefighting equipment, anti-epidermic materials and first aid supplies are adequately maintained within the organization.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBG
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration or related discipline an advantage
- 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Mature and strong self-initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills and ability to work under pressure
- Good documentation / report writing skills
- Good command of English and Cantonese (written and spoken)
- 5-day-week but needs to work on Saturday, Sunday and Public / Labor Holidays
Interested parties should send a CV, expected salary, and a cover letter (outlining your motivation to work for KFBG) to the HR Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.