To deal with daily administrative work and provide support to the Department Head and Officers of the Dept.
- To take minutes of departmental meetings or other special meetings.
- To assist in departmental report and budget preparation.
- To keep departmental accounting records, e.g. purchasing, equipment ventory, department library materials etc.
- To keep leave records of all departmental office staff for internal reference.
- To provide translation and interpretation service when necessary.
- To facilitate intra-departmental communication between officers, supervisors, foreman and workers.
- To draft correspondences.
- To edit, proofread and comment on draft letters, reports, policies and guidelines etc.
- To source office supplies such as books, stationery, equipment, furniture etc.
- To handle miscellaneous resource bookings such as conference room, vehicle, camera etc.
- To handle travel arrangements such as flight, accommodation, insurance.
- To liaise with other departments, especially with General Administration Department, on issues relating to administrative support.
- To handle incoming phone calls.
- To support activities of the Department, including events, fundraising activities, communications activities, Membership and Monthly donation administration, VIP visits.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC.
- University graduate with 2 years of working experience in office administration.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin and computer literacy.
- Attention to detail.
- Outgoing and positive disposition.
- Open minded and recognizes the validity of all spiritual paths.
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Manager, Human Resources, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org