Join and Support
Senior Animal Keeper (Live Educational Displays Section)
Fauna Conservation Department
- All aspects of wildlife husbandry & care, including hygiene, nutrition and behavioural management. The LED section consists of a variety of mammals, birds, reptiles, and insects. Staff are required to be familiar with the operational works in all areas;
- Contribute to educational programs for visitors, including public talks, tours of facilities etc.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- DSE or above and minimum 1 year of animal related experience, prior animal husbandry experience and interest in wildlife preferred;
- Physically fit, able to work outdoors;
- Bilingual; Cantonese and English, both spoken and written;
- Good communication skills, able to work well independently and in a team environment;
- Basic computer literacy;
- Comfortable with public speaking.
Please send C.V. (with expected salary) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com.