Join and Support
Senior Animal Keeper (Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation Section）
Fauna Conservation Department
Animal husbandry and diet preparation.
Perform cleaning of animal facilities surrounding areas and maintenance of equipment within the Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation Section.
Assist, Support and stand in for the section Supervisor(s) when required. Assist in the allocation of general works when the supervisor is absent and ensure work is carried out appropriately, standards are maintained and animals under the team care are healthy.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience, with hands-on experience in animal husbandry and staff supervision.
- Diploma in biological sciences or equivalent.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm regarding conservation and animal care issues.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Physically fit to work in outdoor environment and in adverse weather.
- Willing to work in weekends and public holidays.
- Confident in public speaking.
- Able to work independently and also work in team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Honest, responsible and friendly.
- Valid HK driving license with light goods vehicle preferable.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for a lower position.
Please send C.V. to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.