- Animal care – feeding, cleaning and checking the health of the animals
- Cleaning enclosures, signage and surrounding areas
- Maintenance of equipment and animal exhibits and enclosures to the set standards
- Assist with the landscaping of exhibits and enclosures
- Assist and support the section supervisor as required
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC
- Experience in animal care would be an advantage
- Minimum Form 5 educational level
- Computer literate
- Physically fit to work in an outdoor environment and in adverse weather.
- Willing to work on a roster for weekends and on public holidays.
- Able to work independently and in team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid HK driving license would be an advantage.
- Preferably bilingual in both written and spoken Cantonese and English, Mandarin will be an advantage.
Please send C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.