Assistant Human Resources Officer
The Assistant HR Officer is responsible for a variety of HR administrative and organizational duties. An important part of this role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You’ll also assist in creating policies, processes and documents. You should have good knowledge in labour ordinance, have good organization ability and strong communication skills. You should be able to work independently and remain calm under pressure. Adaptable, flexible and creative, exercising good judgment in problem solving and unusual occurrences. This is a great job for someone likes to work with people, with like-minded colleagues in a beautiful natural environment.
The position reports to the HR Manager.
- To assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties;
- To provide clerical and administrative support to the Department;
- To compile and update employee records;
- To process documentation relating to HR activities (staffing, recruitment, in-house training, complaint, insurance claim, etc.);
- To assist in coordinate HR projects (in-house training, staff function, staff survey, etc.);
- To arrange for necessary trainings/ talks to Farm’s staff including Workplace Safety Training, First Aid Training, Fire Drill, Equal Employment Opportunities, etc.;
- To assist in dealing with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations;
- To assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data;
- To communicate with public services when necessary;
- To coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews;
- To assist in following up all work-related injury incidents and coordinate for all required information for insurance companies;
- To handle applications for work permits and training visas.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBG;
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in human resources field;
- Degree in Human Resources or related discpline;
- Good command of English and Cantonese (written and spoken);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good knowledge of labor laws;
- Excellent organizational skills and strong communications skills;
- Self-motivated, pleasant personality and a good team player;
- Able to work independently and remain calm under pressure;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Assistant.
Interested parties should send a CV, expected salary, and a cover letter (outlining your motivation to work for KFBG) to the HR Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong, or email to email@example.com.