The job holder is responsible for further optimizing KFBG’s marketing, communication and public relations for KFBG as well as managing fundraising campaigns for the organisation.
The position reports directly to the Head of the Partnerships Department.
- Oversee marketing campaigns using simultaneous online and offline channels to promote major events;
- Lead in-house and outsourced content creation teams to craft public relations initiatives and collaterals for fundraising campaigns, ensuring all projects were delivered on time and within budget;
- Initiate, conceptualize and implement celebrity/influencer marketing for the organization and successfully drive exposure on impactful influencers’ channels to organically promote KFBG’s nature conservation programmes and fundraising campaigns, encourage visits and donations, which brought numerous unsolicited influencer visits and media requests;
- Establish close relations with renowned media platforms media and successfully drive exposure by coordinating media relations activities including press releases, interviews and media enquiries;
- Manage and co-ordinate the production of the publications e.g., annual report, newsletter;
- Collaborates with digital specialist to manage the organisation’s website and social media channels. Identify opportunities to enhance the organisation’s brand image via both online and offline platforms;
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and customer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for Partnerships Department;
- Other duties as requested by the Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Creative Media, Communication, Marketing or a related discipline;
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant working experience in fundraising, marketing, PR, copy-writing or publication;
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills, proactive, pleasant, responsible and mindful to details;
- Strong team player with excellent organisational, multitasking and time management skills;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Physically fit for outdoor work and willing to work on a roster including some weekends and public holidays (compensation days will be provided);
- Experience in the NGO sector is preferable, especially in conservation;
- Familiarity on software skills such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign would be an advantage;
- A valid driving license is preferable.
Please send C.V. (with expected salary) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com