- To provide smooth and efficient visitor services/education activities and to handle the duties and daily operation of the KFBG Reception Office / Education Department;
- To enrich visitors; learning experience at KFBG by integrating elements of Head, Hands and Heart into all possible programmes, and to liaise with KFBG conservation/education officers / KFBG volunteers to diversify the education programmes;
- To provide administrative support and services for the Education Department.
- To manage, conduct and provide smooth and efficient guide tour services and oversee daily operation of the KFBG Reception Office (daily — includes Saturdays, Sundays and / or Public Holidays);
- To provide good customer-oriented reception services to visitors to KFBG;
- To manage Farm Ambassador Booth and experiential activities;
- To develop Nature Education and Volunteer Programme;
- To develop education projects, tree planting events, and workshops for schools, professional groups and community participation in environmental awareness programmes in support of the KFBG Mission with Education Officers;
- Integrate elements of Head, Hands and Heart into all possible programmes;
- To assist Senior Education Officer and Head of the Education Department on general administrative matters;
- To develop of educational resources for nature education programme (onsite / online programme) including multi-media materials.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- Degree in Education, Sociology, Geography, Biology, Environmental Science or related disciplines;
- At least two years of solid experience in coordinating community projects;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of Cantonese (knowledge of English and/or Putonghua will be an advantage);
- Physically fit to work in outdoor environment;
- Able to work independently and a good team player;
- Open minded and recognize the validity of all spiritual paths;
- Able to work residentially occasionally, including weekends and public holidays;
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing;
- Familiarity on software skill such as use of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro would be an advantage.
Interested parties should send a CV, expected salary, and a cover letter (describing relevant work experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the HR Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application: 8 July 2022.