To be responsible for the design, management and delivery of education programmes in support of the KFBG mission.
- To design, manage and conduct a range of holistic, experiential education programmes to enhance self-awareness and connection to nature, in support of sustainable living, for people of various ages and backgrounds;
- To help integrate holistic education elements into KFBG’s other education programmes;
- To develop a marketing strategy to promote education programmes to the public and organizations;
- To monitor the execution and evaluation of the above projects and activities;
- To establish and maintain an international network of relevant experts, community groups, schools and other organizations;
- To lead a small team of staff and volunteers;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the Head of the Education Department.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- Good command of English (knowledge of Cantonese and/or Putonghua will be an advantage, although not essential);
- Master Degree in a relevant educational field such as Holistic Science and Experiential Education will be an advantage but is not essential;
- At least five years of solid working experience in Experiential Nature Education, Holistic Education or Transformational Education programmes preferred;
- At least five years of good and solid track experience at supervisory level in education project management, promotion and marketing will be required;
- Proven skills in facilitation, design and implementation of workshops or retreats;
- Experience of mindfulness practice would be an advantage;
- Self-motivated, dynamic and a good team player;
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people in a positive, inspirational way;
- Passion for nature;
- Have an understanding of Chinese culture;
- Physically fit for mild outdoor group activities;
- Open minded and recognize the validity of all spiritual paths;
- Able to work residentially occasionally, including weekends and public holidays;
- Valid Type I or II driving license is preferred.
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V., with expected salary, and a short essay on ‘How can we help people to connect to their own hearts and nature?’ to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.