The nighttime world is full of natural mysteries and excitement. Led by wildlife experts, the Night Walk introduces participants to the wonders of the nocturnal world at KFBG.
* An introduction to one of the most successful groups of nocturnal animals – the bats;
* A visit to the home of some of our rescued nocturnal animals including owls and leopard cats. It’s a great chance to see them when they are most active;
* Immersion in the chorus of calls of nocturnal wildlife present on our hillside, and chance encounters may include fireflies, frogs and snakes that dwell in and around streams and ponds along the walk. With a bit of luck, you may even catch sight of wild porcupines or hear the call of the barking deer.
|Date||13 October 2023 (Fri)|
|Venue||Lower area of KFBG|
|Time||18:00 - 20:15|
Aged 12 or above (teenager of age below 18 should be accompanied with an adult)
|No. of participants||20 participants|
|Language||English (supplemented with Chinese)|
|Fee||HKD 400 (same price for adults and teenagers)|
|Gathering time and location||17:45
At the Vehicle Entrance Gate of KFBG (a map will be provided after application)
|Terms and conditions||- Each applicant (adult or teenager) has to submit one application form.
- After confirmation of application, no refund will be made if you are absent from the activity.
- Latecomers will NOT be admitted.
- Participants will get a full refund if the activity is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions
|Application||Please submit the online application form at least 7 days before the activity date.|
Fauna Conservation Department Tel: 2483 7122 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org