Terms and Conditions of KFBG Website
Welcome to Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden Corporation’s (KFBG) website. In continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Throughout the terms and condition the term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to KFBG, the owners of this website. The term ‘you’ will refer to the users or viewers of our website.
The entire content of this web site is subject to copyright with all rights reserved. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You may print and/or download a hard copy of individual pages of this web site for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you do not remove any copyright notices.
- Please be informed that no hypertext links to this web site may be made without prior written approval from the Executive Director of KFBG.
- In respect of any third-party web sites referred to, or accessed by, hypertext link through this web site, the copyright of the contents of such third-party web sites shall belong to their respective owners. You are advised to obtain the permission of such respective owners before using and/or copying the contents of their web sites.
2. Website Disclaimer and Liability
Whilst Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG), to its fullest ability, ensures the accuracy of the website, no responsibility or legal liability is accepted by KFBG in respect to any use or reference to the website in connection with any matter regarding such use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Use of the information website comes at your own risk.
- Content is subject to change without notice.
- We may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. This does not signify our endorsement of the site(s) or its content, or any responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Whilst every effort is made to keep the website running smoothly, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We may, from time-to-time, collect information in order to better understand the needs of our users, so as to provide users with a better service, and so that we can send users information that they have agreed to receive.
For example we may ask users for:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as preferences and interests
KFBG is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and secure. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.