To assist the Facilities Manager to plan, coordinate and supervise all phases of the Farm’s projects, and to ensure its completion according to time schedule and budget.
- To recommend and obtain user departments’ operational requirements and to produce simple design proposals for user departments’ approval;
- To prepare technical specification and drawings for tender documents to get competitive quotes from contractors;
- To supervise the contractors’ site works to ensure it is done according to contract specification and working drawings;
- To monitor work progress, quality and site safety procedures;
- To inspect completed works, to supervise defects rectification and arrange take-over and hand-over of facilities/premises.
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of KFBGC;
- A degree holder in civil engineering/building surveying/other relevant building studies with minimum three years relevant experience, or diploma/certificate holder with minimum six years relevant experience;
- Experience in structural steel works, road works and slope maintenance works is preferred but not essential;
- Well-versed in Building Ordinance and Minor Works Control System;
- Excellent command of English and Cantonese (written, spoken and in presentation) and computer literacy;
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work under pressure;
- Possess good interpersonal skills and organisation skills;
- Possess valid driving license;
- Open-minded and recognise the validity of all spiritual paths.
Interested parties, please send your detailed C.V. (with expected salary) and a short essay (on relevant experience and reasons for interest in the post) to the Human Resources Manager, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong, or email to email@example.com.