This is a golden opportunity for children to open up all their five senses by exploring the forest. They will receive blessings from Mother Earth, and in turn can express their gratefulness to nature for the beauty and richness it brings to our lives. By observing the colours and patterns of trees and their leaves, kids can slowly uncover the secret vibrancy of the forest. By listening to the whisperings of the trees and the noises of the animals that inhabit this ecosystem, they can understand how we coexist with nature – and the importance of protecting it. We are delighted to create this three-day programme that allows children to experience nature to the full within the inspirational environment of KFBG.
- Explore the connection with nature through different art forms
- Learn to observe patterns, colours and light in a natural environment, and create their own art piece
- Shake their arms and legs, dance with the wind and choreograph with the trees
- Immerse themselves in the forest symphony alongside the sounds of nature and natural instruments
- Enjoy collaborative art and send blessings to the animals and the forest
Camp A2: 31 July - 2 August 2023 (Mon - Wed)
Camp A3: 28-30 August 2023 (Mon - Wed)
09:30- 16:00 Daily (Non- residential)
Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden
30 maximum per camp (camp leaders to campers 1:5)
Children aged 9-11 years
HK$2,400 (vegetarian lunch and shuttle bus included)
From Tai Po Market or Kowloon Tong MTR stations to KFBG
Please submit your online application to KFBG before 10 Jun 2023.
Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ms Ng at 2483 7112/ Ms Lam 2483 7276 or email: email@example.com