Farmer (Vegetable Farm)
Regenerative Agriculture Department
This is a role that assists in the production and selling of KFBG’s organic vegetables
- Assist the process of vegetable productions, harvest, storage and delivery.
- Adopt and conduct regenerative farming practice assigned by the supervisor or officer of the Department.
- Assist the process of vegetable seed saving.
- Able to read and write Chinese.
- Experience of regenerative/ organic farming preferable.
- Valid driving license (Type 2) is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of farming experience.
- Physically fit for outdoor work.
- Committed to the mission of KFBG.
- Hard working and good communication skill.
- Able to work independently and cooperate with others in a team.
Interested parties, please send your CV with current / last salary, expected salary and availability to the People & Culture Department, Kadoorie Farm & Botanic Garden Corporation, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org