- These terms and conditions are applicable to Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden Members. In these Terms, “You” refers to Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden Member(s). KFBG, and “we” and “us” refers to Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden.
- As a member you are entitled, upon presentation of a valid Membership card to enjoy the following benefits:
- Unlimited FREE admission
- A HK$50 lunch voucher at Eat Well Café
- Two complimentary admission tickets
- A HK$50 seasonal agricultural produce coupon
- A complimentary annual guided tour
- Members only events*
- Priority notice of KFBG and Green Hub courses and events
- Our monthly newsletter “Connections”
*Activities such as special visits to our Wild Animal Rescue Centre, participating in the night ecological tour, orchid talks, children summer camp and more. Places are allocated on a first-come first-serve basis. Please see the monthly newsletter for updates.
- KFBG shall reserve the rights to alter or terminate the above offers and amend the terms and conditions herein at any time without prior notice.
- KFBG Membership is valid for 12 consecutive months. If you are unable to use your Membership at any stage during this time, refunds or extensions cannot be offered under any circumstances.
- To enjoy the referral benefits, the referrer's registered phone number must be filled in when submitting the application.
- Affiliate Membership can only be applied for if referred by a member who holds a valid Individual Membership. Referrers are limited to members who have registered as Individual Members of KFBG from 1 May 2023. A maximum of four Affiliate Memberships can be referred by one Individual Member.
- Confirmation letter and an E-membership card will be issued through email when the application form and payment are received and accepted. Members can use the E-membership card instantly.
- Membership is valid immediately from the issue date of the E-membership from KFBG. The Membership card will be posted to you within 14 days of confirmation. Once processed and posted, we will assume you have received the Membership card. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive confirmation after three weeks. If you fail to provide the receipt when you contact us, you may not be able to obtain relevant processing.
- Members can continue using the E-Membership card even after receiving the physical Membership card.
- Applicants must provide the following information for Membership processing: English full name, correspondence address, email address, telephone number and recent full-face photograph. This information will be used for contact, identity verification and communications. If applicants fail to provide the required information, KFBG reserves the rights to refuse KFBG Membership and/or to revoke KFBG Membership without refund.
- KFBG Membership cards and any associated benefits are non-transferable and can only be used by the named Member. Proof of identity may be requested on presentation of your KFBG Membership card at KFBG site.
- Members who are unable to show a valid Membership card on entry may be required to pay entrance fees before they are admitted, which are non-refundable.
- A handling fee determined by KFBG will be charged for the replacement of Membership card due to loss, damage or upon Member’s request. The minimum time taken for replacement cards to be dispatched is seven working days.
In general, Members can renew their Membership three months prior to or after the expiration date. As for Members who settle Membership fees by credit card through PayPal, and Members who pay by Direct Debit Authorisation Form, their Membership fees for the following year will be charged automatically through the relevant platforms after expiration and their Membership will be renewed automatically by KFBG, unless a termination request has been received by KFBG 14 days prior to expiration.
We reserve the rights, in our sole discretion, to refuse KFBG Membership and/or to revoke KFBG Membership without refund if the member fails to comply with the Visitor Guidelines or the KFBG Bylaw under the KFBG Ordinance (Cap 1156).
- According to the “Personal Data (Privacy) (Amendment) Ordinance” which took effect on 1 April, 2013, KFBG is committed to treating all personal data as strictly confidential. Your personal information (including your name, telephone number, email and/or postal address, and organisation/company/school) may be used by KFBG and our appointed working partners for the purposes of organisational updates, surveys, newsletters, event/programme invitations and other communication via postal mail, telephone and electronic mail. Please be advised that you may opt out of having your personal data used for the above purposes by KFBG at any time and free of charge. In order to do so, you can email us: email@example.com or write to us: Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, N.T.
- KFBG reserves the rights to revoke KFBG Membership at any time, without financial compensation, if the Member commits any breach of the above Terms.