1. These terms and conditions are applicable to Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden Members. In these Terms, “You/r” refers to Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden Member(s). KFBG, and “we” and “us” refers to Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden.
Benefits of Being a KFBG Member
2. As a member you are entitled, upon presentation of a valid Membership card to enjoy the following privileges:
- Free admission to KFBG site
- Enroll and attend Members-only events
- Receive early notification on KFBG courses and activities.
- Receive 10% off discount on KFBG and Green Hub courses
- Receive 10% purchase discount in Farm Shop and Green Hub*
- Receive 10% dining discount in Eat Well Canteen at the Green Hub
- Receive information and updates via e-mail
- Receive the KFBG Annual Report
* Agricultural products and sundry items include shuttle bus tickets and KFBG maps are not eligible for discount.
3. KFBG shall reserve the right to alter or terminate the above offers and amend the terms and conditions herein at any time without prior notice.
Membership and Validity
4. KFBG Membership is valid for twelve consecutive months. If you are unable to use your Membership at any stage during this time, refunds or extensions cannot be offered under any circumstances.
5. Membership is valid from the issue date of the confirmation from KFBG. The Membership card will be posted out to you within 14 days of confirmation. Once processed and posted, we will assume that you have received the Membership card. Please call us at 2483 7151 if you do not receive confirmation after three weeks. We will not be able to grant a refund or extension if you fail to inform us of non-receipt after this time.
6. An E-membership card is issued through email when the application form and payment are received. Members can use the E-membership card 2 working days after joining Membership.
7. Members can continue using the E-Membership card even after receiving the physical Membership card.
8. Applicants must provide the following information for Membership processing: English full name, correspondence address, email address, telephone number and recent full-face photograph. This information will be used for contact, identity verification and communications.
9. Applicants must submit a recent full-face photograph to enjoy our full range of membership benefits.
10. In case you choose not to provide any of the mandatory personal information required in this Membership Enrolment Form, KFBG reserves the right not to process your application.
11. KFBG Membership cards and any associated benefits are non-transferable and can only be used by the named Member. Proof of identity may be requested on presentation of your KFBG membership card at KFBG site.
12. Members who are unable to show a valid Membership card on entry may be required to pay entrance fees before they are admitted, which are non-refundable.
13. A handling fee determined by KFBG will be charged for the replacement of Membership card due to loss, theft, damage or upon Member’s request. The minimum time taken for replacement cards to be dispatched is 3 working days.
14. Members can renew their Membership 3 months before it expires or 1 month after expiration.
15. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse KFBG Membership and/or to revoke KFBG Membership without refund if the member fails to comply with the Visitors Guidelines or the KFBG Bylaw under the KFBG Ordinance (Cap 1156).
16. According to the “Personal Data (Privacy) (Amendment) Ordinance” which took effect on 1st April, 2013, Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) is committed to treating all personal data as strictly confidential. Your personal information (including your name, telephone number, fax number, email and/or postal address, and organisation / company / school) may be used by KFBG and our appointed working partners for the purposes of organizational updates, surveys, newsletters, event / programme invitations and other communication via postal mail, telephone and electronic mail, etc. Please be advised that you may opt out of having your personal data being used for the above purposes, by KFBG, at any time and free of charge. In order to do so, you can contact us in accordance with paragraph 15 below.
17. KFBG reserves the right to revoke KFBG Membership at any time, without financial compensation, if the Member commits any breach of above Terms.
18. You can contact us by email or letter. Details are shown below.
Address: Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden, Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong
Tel: 2483 7151 (Kar Ho)